Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Christina

Five things in my purse wallet
1. lip gloss
2. money
3. pictures of my family
4. ibuprofen
5. chuck e cheese tickets

Five things in my refrigerator
1. milk (my boys drink gallons and gallons of organic whole milk!)
2. apples - boys' favorite fruit
3. grapes - same reason
4. string cheese
5. tequila

Five things in my closet
1.piles of shoes on the floor
2. boxes of heels I can't walk in but can't resist buying
3. Terry's old uniforms
4. a mirror
5. clothes - duh!

Five things in my car
1.Carseats
2. Wet wipes
3. About ten maps
4. napkins
5. CD's

I tag...Melanie, Suburban Joe, Julie Anna, Sweatpants mom

5 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I am indeed, it.

Christina_the_wench said...

I have shoes like that too. Eerie....

julie anna said...

You tagged me :) I love getting tagged.

Jess Riley said...

I was going to say, "Wow, your boys sure eat/drink healthy!" and then I saw "tequila." ;)

Speaking of, anyone know how long that stuff lasts in the cupboard???

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You win candy; you win candy! Come on over and get the details!
Congrats