Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alias - the final season of Jen kicking ass...and giving birth?

I'm watching Alias, the two hour special, and I realize that, while I love Jen, she has only one cry. Seriously, watch the show (she cries and runs a lot on that show). Her eyebrows go up and in, her lips protrude and her nose goes narrow. It's weird, I mean, I've been watching this show since it first started (but missed the last season because Terry deployed and I couldn't focus on anything, not even television) and when she really gets the chance to stretch those "I'm in pain and sadness" acting muscles during a birthing scene, she grunts out a baby with a whimper about missing Vaughn.

Puh-thetic people. You're in a building on a super secret mission, nine months pregnant and you suddenly go into labor (duh.) There's J.J. Abrams' version, above, and here's mine.

"What the heeeeeeeelll!!!!! Whyyyyy, whyy am I here? Why did I let you DAD talk me into a mission the day that I'm due? Why MOM do I keep believing that you are NOT a spy and -

OOOWWWWWWW This hurts worse than the time that Asian dude pulled my teeth out without any anesthesia. Son of a B**** take the thing OUT so I can kick Vaugnh's ass for knocking me up and then dissapearing on me!!!"

That's more how I would have done that scene but, whatever, I suppose that's why she makes the big bucks and I'm pounding away on a blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, funny as hell I miss our TV line up

CPT Terry

Heather Hansen said...

The tooth pulling scene was better than the birth. (SIGH)

YEA Vaughn is back!!!!! Is it just me, or does anyone else find him super-sexy?!

Anonymous said...

I've never watched Alias, but I'm sure your version is better, anyway.