Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday two

Inspired by the two word poems I edited for my son’s second grade class, here is my day in twosies

Ouch, neck!
Hot shower
Longing food
“School, mom!”
Bye food
In Car
Ice, damn!
Cold fingers
Scrape window
On time
Miracle one
Kiss Gabey
“Bye, Mom!
Donate items
Broken VCR
Embarrassed laugh
Peeling rubber
Ash Daycare
Pay fines
Argue schedule
Anger secretary
Kiss Ash
“Bye Mom!”
In car
Good cry
Peeling rubber
Starving husband
Shop Commissary
Stop home
Ship tomorrow
Lose sunglasses
Search franticly
Brand new!!!!
Bought yesterday!!!
Running late
Cursing quietly
In car
Peeling rubber
Miss yoga?
Why god?
On time
Miracle two
Tree huggers
I'm new
Unroll mat
Breathe deeply
Girl farts
Franticly look
Not me!!
I Swear!!
Men grunt
Women sweat
What the...?
Finally relax
Almost sleep
Namaste, Bye
Oh, Bye!
Find bookstore
Eat soup
Stare window
Read, read
Run car
Friend’s house
Feed cat
Bye cat
“Hi Asher!”
Gabe chess
"Hi Gabe!"
Home again
Check machine
No friends
Cry again?
No. Breathe
Dinner next
Steam carpets
Sleep deeply?
Hopeful miracle

5 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Brilliant? Indeed.

Silver said...

You ok?
Hoping so.
Talk sometime?
Xbox Live.
Game more.
Rest slow.
Peel out.

MQ said...

Yeah, right
Peel out
burning rubber
was tired :)

Jess Riley said...

I like.
Very clever.
Great idea.
Busy day!

Anonymous said...

Oh shit
Another explosion
Jundi OK
That’s good
Another convoy
Oh well
Five more
Months of hell
(That last one I cheated a little but it was necessary)