Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The force is strong with you, young padawan learner

Sorry I can't help myself. I live with a Star Wars obsessed seven-year-old and an almost 30 year-old-fan as well.

I don't have pictures yet, but I have completed - YES COMPLETED - Gabe's costume. He is a walking, talking, skywalking Jedi. He loves it so much he wants to sleep in it. And the funny thing is I was getting all stressed about it because I actually couldn't sew it exactly the way I had envisioned it, but I thought, "Eh, what the hell..." and brought it up to show him. That huge toothless (minus two teet right now) smile spread across his face and I knew I worried for nothing. "It's awesome," he cried out and practially leaped across the room (the force).

He's so loving it, and I am SO the rockin mom!!!

On to Yoda....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you off sewing your way to another galaxy?

Silver said...

The Falcon is leaving, all seamstresses board now for Hans viewing pleasure.