Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sick and tired

Well folks, I don't know if it's karma or just plain luck, but I've been sick for the past two days, enjoying my pounding head, a nose clogged up with snot and a fresh mettalic taste in my mouth,which has caused me to eat anything with a stronger power such as ice cream and popcorn. Today my sisters come to visit, which I'm now looking forward to just so someone can take care of me! I hope the boys don't get sick.

Terry's been sounding down lately. He's just tired of being there and wants to start his tour and get it over with. But he reaffirmed to me his belief in their mission, and wants others to know that. We talk almost everyday and try to talk about things other than Iraq.

Gabe recieved a very nice letter from Terry's friend from law school who is at Abu Ghraib prison. He did a great job of painting a nice picture of Iraq, to calm Gabe's fears about it. Gabe's been doing really well though. Once in a while he'll ask a question about when we get to see daddy again, and gets frustrated that I don't have an answer yet, but overall he just talks about helping me and going to Disneyworld when he gets back! He's been a big help too. He cleans up toys and clothes and stuff like that, I wish he could drive! :)

I'm sooooo excited to get my new bed. The BED of all BEDS a Tempurpedic. I've been waking up with the worst upper back and neck pains, I just couldn't take it anymore and the next day I checked my mail and right on top was a deal I couldn't resist. So they're delivering, taking away my old mattress and I get a free pillow! yay! I'll let you know if it's worth the investment...stay posted.
Well, not much else to report.

No comments: