Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day 2005

Yesterday and today were rough. I don't know if it was because of the holiday or it's just been three weeks and now reality is settling in, but I finally broke down and had a good cry. But we tried to enjoy ourselves. We went to a friends house fro an incredible pool party. Gabe had so much fun and played in the pool all day with his new friend. I didn't realize until then how deprived I really have been of fun and adult conversation (even though I joked about it before). So I'm going to make more efforts to visit the other ladies. My sisters are visiting for a couple of weeks so that will jump start my new goal to socialize more often :)

So here are photos of our weekend. We also went to the parade downtown and had a really good time. We stopped in at the Air and Space Museum and played on the Mall for a bit. I was nervous about driving downtown, having never done it before, but it was a breeze and there weren't too many tourists. It was a perfect day - well as best we can get right now

hot tubbin'

Asher wants to join

a little bball

Getting brave!

mowin' the lawn

DC parade

parade

patriot

patriot2

us2

watching

us again

having lots of fun

No comments: