Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ho sista, half sista

Those are my sisters' new terms of endearments dubbed by me of course. I've been out of commission because we've been having so much fun! We went downtown to see the sights, went at night to visit the memorials, today we went to the National Gallery of Art and the Aquarium. The Aquarium was a major dissapointment. It was ONE room of fish tanks, and some sad (perhaps dead), small alligators. Really good web writers though. We were expecting much more. If any of you ever make it out here, go to Baltimore's Aquarium. It's much much cooler.

We saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was clever, sexy and funny. I don't know why critics slam it. They probably are just jealous of Brad Pitt. If there was no hype about their personal lives it would probably have received better reviews. It was a work of fiction and it was a great escape movie so I loved it.

So I'm running with the wolves again (Marie) and their bite is back. I was snubbed for an evening out after I emphasized how I wouldn't get to go out again for a while when my sisters leave and take the free babysitting with them. So, I quit. No more invites or friendly visits to their place. I will be cordial and try my best not to be rude to their terribly behaved children. This female dawg has found a new pack.

Terry gets leave! Yay! I'll see him for five days at the end of the month. I'm so excited! Hope everyone is well.

No comments: