Thursday, January 11, 2007

Getting to know me 2007

Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the x from the ones you have not, and send it to all of your friends (including me). But you have to click forward before you can change answers. This is for your entire life:
(x ) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
() Crashed a friend's car
() Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
(x) Been dumped
( x) Shoplifted
( x) Been laid off/fired
(x) Quit your job
() Been in a fist fight as an adult?
(x) Snuck out of your parent's house
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (who hasn't?)
( ) Been arrested
( x) Gone on a blind date
( x) Lied to a friend
(x) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( x) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
( x) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( x) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
() Felt like dying
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
() Played cops and robbers...Cowboys and Indians
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang karaoke
( x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't...
(x) Made prank phone calls...
() Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain....
() Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) made a bonfire on the beach
() Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skating

> Any nicknames? Pretty girl

> Mother's name? rosanna
> Drink? Vodka Cran
> Tattoos? yes--singular, not plural
>Body piercing's? Yes, ears

> Birthplace: Cali
>Favorite Vacation Place: Disney

> Ever steal any traffic signs? No
> Ever been in a car accident? many
> A, B, C, D, DD cup size? B
> 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 Door

> Salad dressing? Honey mustard

>Favorite pies? apple

>Favorite number? 7

>Favorite movie? Too many; mostly girly stuff

>Favorite holiday? Christmas

> Favorite food? Mexican

> Favorite day of the week? Fridays

> Favorite brand of body soap? Cetaphil

> Favorite TV show? Lost

> Toothpaste? Mentadent
> Favorite smell? Baby breath

> What do you do to relax? read

> Message to your friends reading this? I love you all.

>How do you see yourself in 10 years? A kid in college, a kid in high school, a lot more money, a bigger home, an established writer – but just as happy as I am today.

>What do you do when you are bored? blog

> Furthest place you will send this message around the country? Koel is somewhere in Asia I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have experienced all those things except gone to Mexico (but from what I hear Iraq is a lot like Mexico, does that count)?

AR

Nicole said...

Okay...so of all the things you wrote, the one that made me laugh was the fact that I've never met anyone who uses Cetaphil...I think I have the most sensitive skin on the planet! Funny...

julie anna said...

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello :) Believe it or not, I use Cetaphil to. And I LOVE Disneyland!

Nikki said...

Hey!!!

I just wanted to stop in a say hello...I've been bad and haven't stopped by like I should...but I haven't forgotten you.

I'm glad to hear that things with you and your other half are better.

You two hang in there. I'm praying for you...or maybe I'm praying with you.

Nikki

Christina_the_wench said...

Nikki stole my thunder. I've been amiss too and I need to do better.

You guys are still in my thoughts and prayers as well.

*big hug*

Anonymous said...

EARTH TO MQ.... have you fallen into a dark abyss?