Monday, May 15, 2006

This is all about a fictional world called Grey's Anatomy

Spoiler Warning


I just watched the finale.

I've been crying for ten minutes.

I never cry about TV. Ever.

For those of you that don't watch, you are missing out on the best fictional show on television. Any show that can make fictional people so real and use life themes, streeeetched a bit, but still poignant...all I could think of is finding that one love that makes your head spin and losing that person. Random rambling thoughts will now follow:

I'm pissed at who they killed off, I don't even want to write it. He is the patient-who-shall-not-be-named. Katherine Heigel (spelling?) is the most amazing actress, I hope her career expands to the big screen, she's amazing. Who would of thought that "My father the Hero" star would get here? Amazing.

I am sick and tired of Derek and Meredith. What they've now done is unforgiveable. If the writers were trying to make us love Addison, they have succeeded. She has now become the victim in this love triangle. I admire her balls to come back to the husband she cheated on and face the music and take all the humiliation in getting him back. If Derek didn't want to be with his wife then his chance was waaaaaaay back when she put those divorce papers in his hand. Meredith is going to break the Vet's heart and his heart has been broken and smashed to smitherings already. How can they do this to him!!!! They are like sick, twisted Voodoo doll controllers when it comes to the Vet and Denny.

George and Callie's love thing scene was completely akward. She could probably take him in a fight and that's just not sexy. Sorry. Although she is really pretty. I love her face and hair and all but the full body shots with them. Yeah. Might wanna rethink those, producers/directors. But as far as their relationship, I'm not feelin' the whole "You rock my world George" and George saying, "You have to love Meredith even though I hate her, if you want to be in the family." Screw Meredith, I'm still pissed at her for what she did to George. Crying during sex and asking him if he's done is just about the most humiliating thing you can do to a person. Ask my husband.

Kidding!

Let's see who else do I need to offer my unsolicited opinion on?

Oh, I la la love "The Nazi." She does angry/strong/funny woman very well. And Burke is right up there with Denzel on the eye candy scale. People really underestimate Karev, I see him getting back together with Izzie now that, well, I can't talk about it I'll start crying again.
And now I'm adding the Grey's Anatomy writer's blog to my sidebar. *bowing before the writers*

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I JUST finished watching the finale! How am I going to survive until the next season starts this fall? I, too, was balling at the end!

I totally agree that Grey's Anatomy is probably the best show on television right now. But I'm getting so sick of the Meredith/McDreamy story line. And I HATE that it showed them getting it on in one of the examination rooms while Derek's wife waited outside. Kind of untasteful ...

Let's just hope Izzy really comes back next season -- she and George are my favorite characters!

Jess Riley said...

Alright, I am definitely checking out the full season on DVD. I've heard so many good things about it. :)

MQ said...

wow, those comments surprised me, I rewrote that post to actually give an opinion on it instead of how much I cried. But I DID. I Cried and cried and cried. Oh lordy I hope my husband likes this show or we're going to have problems :)

Nicole said...

Yeah I love it too...heck, I'm still watching re-runs of ER :) Can't get enough of the medical stuff...:)

Stacy Kaye said...

Oh I love the show! My friend and I were watching the finale and we were both yelling at the screen when Derek and Meredith were hooking up in the exam room. When it got back to them all standing there and I saw Addison, I said, "I like her." I couldn't believe it! Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one addicted to it. By the way, to mq, although my husband would never admit it to his buddies, he loves the show too. He was away last night and I had to DVR it for him! :) Just have your guy watch the whole first season and he will be hooked!