Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am Carrie Bradshaw

I took the poll Nicole did. Which Sex and the City character are you most like?
I'm most like Carrie, 30 percent like Charlotte. Yawner. Except the fact that at one point she was making $4 a word writing for Vogue. That's pretty cool.

You scored 40% Carrie
Your answers peg you as a Carrie-type, much influenced by the Air Sign qualities associated with Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Like confident Carrie, a sex columnist, you're curious and perceptive, always seeking answers and never satisfied with the superficial. An Air Sign influence can lead to indecision and an avoidance of tough issues, like with Carrie and her on-again, off-again attachment to Mr. Big. Forward-thinking, incredibly intelligent and witty, you just exude quirky charm. You'd be utterly bored by someone who's just a pretty face or hot body -- though you don't mind looking and flirting! You're more turned on by an equally smart and funny mate, someone who challenges your mind and makes you laugh. You love to talk, so you need a good listener who's open to playful and eccentric ideas about love and lovemaking.

2 comments:

nicole said...

I guess of the four, Carrie would be my choice for a friend...I admire Miranda's brain, but not the cynicism...agreed :)

Silver said...

I took a crack at it, but then I saw the way I am as a woman, and I suddenly had a change of heart.

I was 40% of one of the ladies, probably Carrie, and 10% what's-her-characters-name-Katrall. Totally wrong, I should've been 60% Katrall! :-D