Monday, February 27, 2006

Getting to know me 2006

Getting to know me 2006
1. What time did you get up this morning? Um. I'm still in bed. Is that bad?
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamond MINES
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I'm still thanking Koel that she took Gabe to see Doogal.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Shamelessly I say: Dancing with the Stars
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? waffles with a side of guilt
6. Favorite cuisine? Anything I don't have to cook that won't harden my arteries upon contact.
7. What is your occupation? MOOOOOOOoooooooom/Lego distributor/Cash Machine/Taxi
8. What color is your underwear? pink
9. What are you listening to right now? Dora the Explorer. My child's brain liquifying
10. What is the last thing you ate? Waffles
11. Do you wish on stars? No
12. What is your middle name? Won’t say, but it’s a catholic virgin. My mom thought it would be good for a laugh one day.
13. What food do you dislike? Raisins, Calamari among others
14. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The mixes I make at home; sad, mournful love songs.
15. What kind of car do you drive? A black SUV that hasn't been washed in months and where Morgan Spurlock was inspired to add the segment called, "The Smoking Fry" to his documentary Super Size Me. I'm still waiting for my royalty check.
16. Favorite sandwich? Chicken bacon ranch at Subway
17. What characteristic do you despise? Pretentiousness. Anyone who thinks they're better than me, 'cause they're not.
18. Favorite item of clothing? This very sexy swimsuit I bought when I was still preggers with Gabe. I always get a good laugh when I see it.
19. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I hear Iraq is lovely this time of year.
15. What color is your bathroom? Um. White. What a stupid question.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand? Can I afford brands? I wear what's clean, comfortable and closest to my hand after I shut off my alarm clock.
17. Where would you retire to? My bed.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I try not to remember my birthdays, but if you MADE me choose one the most RECENT and MEMORABLE would be last year on my 21st birthday. What? ::indignantly:: I could be 21 with a seven year old. I mean, it's possible...
19. Favorite sport to watch? One parent carrying twelve bags of groceries, one toddler, a purse the size of Texas and pushing a cart while beating another mother with her hockey stick. It's edge of your seat action.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? A Google cache in China, where it will remain until we invade and take over their country.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I don't expect anyone else to do this, it's long as hell.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Maybe one of my blog buddies will do it.
23. Favorite saying? “Mom, I have a full ride scholarship to Harvard and you can keep all your retirement money.”
24. When is your birthday? In the Fall
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? NIGHT! Hello I'm still sleeping....
26. What is your shoe size? seven
27. Pets? I HAVE CHILDREN, who needs pets?
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm pregnant! Pizza for everybody!!!
29. What did you want to be when you were little? Big.
30. How are you today? In a silly mood.
31. What is your favorite candy? I don’t mess around with this question– Key Lime truffles from Godiva. My address is...
32. What is your favorite flower? Lily
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day Terry gets home.
34. When is the last time you cried? Last night when Drew Lachey won DWTS
35. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and empty beer cans
36. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? Ben and Jerry.
37. What did you do last night? Watched the finale of Dancing with the Stars of course! Ate pita bread and garlic hummus. Drank sparkling pink lemonade and poody snacks courtesy of Shannon. If you don’t ask what poody snacks are I’ll know that you aren’t reading all of this blog!!!
38. Favorite smell? anytime dinner is cooking and I’m not in the kitchen.
39. What inspires you? Women who can yell at their children in public while smiling and clenching their teeth. That takes talent.
40. What are you afraid of? Joan Rivers without makeup. ::Shudder::
41. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? These questions are really random, I don't have time for this. Cheese.
42. Favorite car? My family's old Pinto. Good times.

5 comments:

Jess Riley said...

That was great. Hey, my mom used to have a Pinto, too. I still remember how hot the vinyl seats & plastic dashboard got in summer.

I totally agree with #38...but the likelihood of that happening in my house is negative gadillion.

Anonymous said...

Are you really pregnant or are you just kidding around? If so, congratulations! (I think.)

xo,
mysteriously missing me

MQ said...

LOL. totally kidding on the pregnant thing. That was an homage to a Sex and the City episode.

MQ said...

jess - Was your Pinto green?:)

CaliValleyGirl said...

You are a funny woman...I thoroughly enjoyed this!