Monday, December 05, 2005

Just for fun, what are your answers?

A: Area Code You Are In Right Now: 7??
B: Birthday: Oct. 17
C: Current Crush: I am currently in love with Clive Owen.
D: Favorite Drink: vodka CRAN!
E: Eating Currently: leftover cake from Asher’s birthday
F: Favorite Food: Michelangelo’s in Clarks Summit, PA: stuffed filet mignon.
G: Who Do You Go To For Advice: Terry, God and friends in no particular order
H: Happy or Sad: hopeful
I: I think: we all need a healthy escape from reality
J: Job: two kids, one parent, 24/7, 500+ days. Yeah. I got a job.
K: Any Kids: see J.
L: I Love: Sunday nights eating artery clogging nachos and chocolate chip cookies with my wife in arms, Shannon, while watching guilty pleasures DH, and Grey’s.
M: Favorite Movie: Right now Pride and Prejudice…
N: Your Phone Number: just call me crazy
O: One regret: Letting fear hold me back
P: Favorite Perfume or Cologne: this mix I made at Aveda, with lavender.
Q: A Little Quirk About Yourself: I am not shy about going to the movies alone
R: Last Road Trip: hmmmm what constitutes a road trip? I guess it would be Six Flags when Terry had leave from training last July.
S: Tell Us One Secret: This one time, at band camp….
T: Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy, but I’m a fickle TV fan.
U: Color of your Underwear: Pink and Red from VS’s Pink line. Love that stuff. Hate their ads. Damn those supermodels!!!!
V: Last Time You Were in Vegas: Never been.
W: Wishful Thinking: Terry home. World Peace.
X: X-Rays Taken This Year: none. Although Gabe had an echocardiogram when he was five.
Y: Your Favorite Year of your Life: If we’re just talking about me then 22 and 23 was pretty fun but that was fueled by a lot of alcohol.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I answered over on my blog, girlfriend.

Antek said...

A: Area Code You Are In Right Now: 718
B: Birthday: July 18
C: Current Crush: Kirya Knightly.
D: Favorite Drink: Coke
E: Eating Currently: Pretzles (rold gold)
F: Favorite Food: Chicken Franchaise
G: Who Do You Go To For Advice: Family
H: Happy or Sad: Cautious
I: I think: I need a vacation
J: Job: Diamond Grader
K: Any Kids: Nope
L: I Love: ???
M: Favorite Movie: The Usual Suspects
N: Your Phone Number: 1-555-555-5555
O: One regret: None
P: Favorite Perfume or Cologne: Dont wear any
Q: A Little Quirk About Yourself: I have an unnatural hatred for Oprah Winfrey
R: Last Road Trip: one month ago..video game trade show in Philly
S: Tell Us One Secret: I am really not a dork
T: Favorite TV Show: The Family Guy
U: Color of your Underwear: Red
V: Last Time You Were in Vegas: Never been.
W: Wishful Thinking: Kirya Knightley
X: X-Rays Taken This Year: none.
Y: Your Favorite Year of your Life: 20
Z: Zodiac Sign: CAncer

MQ said...

How can anyone hate Oprah!!!? :)

Anonymous said...

Captain Crash, you grade diamonds for a living? Do women pursue you left and right????? ;-)