Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm still here

If anyone is wondering, I'm still alive. My brother and sister are here from Seattle and it's great to have someone else around to talk to, help out, etc. But I'm also busy like everyone else getting ready for Christmas - not the holidays, Christmas! (I'm a Christian, I celebrate Christmas, not winter or Hanukkah or, even though I'm black, not Kwanzaa either :)

Terry's leave was delayed so I'm bummed that it will be an extra week before we see him. I think I'll set a new household record for length of time a Christmas tree is up :) I just can't wait until he's here and we can sit and sip mochas or catch a movie or watch our boys rough house on the floor in front of the fire. That's all I want for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, girl! I'm glad to hear you have some company. Terry will be here before you know it. Tell the kids Merry Christmas from us!!

xo,
me