Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Photos

Terry sends me photos infrequently, so I'm sharing them here with you. I find these photos comical because he seems so awkwardly posed with the children. I'm sure they react the same way we do to his corny jokes - blank stares and polite smiles : ) (Just kidding baby, you know we think you're funny!)




This photo is from a friend - Which way to the USA?


I know it's rather stalkerish, but I love taking pictures of my kids when they're sleeping. I think it's for a number of reasons. 1) They aren't driving me crazy. 2) They are peaceful, but I guess that's too similar to reason number 1. 3) No cheesy poses. It doesn't get more natural then sleep...

Asher will be two on Sunday!!!


Gabriel and his soccer trophy


Silly boys at a soccer party


Gabe, Vets day show




I debated about putting this up. I took it at LTC Wren's burial at Arlington. They are pulling the cart carrying the flag draped coffin. I find reverance in it and there is no direct shot of him...so here it is. I took a few good pictures for his wife, which I'm sending to her.

Please take a moment to thank CPT Swisher, whom my husband knew in Iraq and was killed in October. Photos from his funeral are here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those kiddies are so cute! I can't get over how much bigger Asher looks! And to think he is going to be 2, wow.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Terry as well. I agree he looks a little uncomfortable; maybe one of the kids bit him afterwards.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Love you much, xoxo,
me

MQ said...

Sometimes I can't believe he is in Iraq. It's usually when I go to bed and when I wake up; my last and first thoughts are always, "I'm here alone." It's more of an acknowledgement than a complaint really.

I can't believe Asher is two either. Remember when I came over to your house so you could meet him? He was all tiny and bundled up. I think that's when we really started to become friends. (You just wanted my BABY for your BOYFRIEND!) That's not so funny in light of our conversation on your blog about MK...awkward

***transition here***

I miss you guys so much! Too bad we moved before he was deployed. I would have loved to keep our Friday tea/coffe dates going :) Hugs and kisses all around. I'm thankful for friends like you this Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I miss you more than you will ever know, and I feel terrible that you guys moved right before the deployment. xoxo However, I am really proud of you; you are really out there making friends and being supportive of Terry and taking such good care of your kids! I admire you so much.

Be good and kiss the kiddies for me. Tell them after today, there will be much more of me to love! hehe

xoxoxox