Monday, November 21, 2005

Life

Hi everyone. I saw this on Learning to Live's blog. There's a bill that needs support. It's for surviving dependants of war vets click here. It's really easy, just type in your zip code and enter your contact information.

Not that I have anything to complain about compared to those who lost their partner in war, but I need someone to talk to so blog world here I am.

I'm so tired! I really am. I sometimes wonder how it is that I can get so frustrated with my babies. I mean, I marvel at the fact that I am even a mother sometimes. I didn't really want kids and then I was blessed with Gabe, then Asher and yes, it was a choice to become a parent but as anyone will tell you it's draining. Today at dinner Asher dumped his entire bowl of soup on his tray and proceeded to throw chunks of it on the floor. He wouldn't eat anything else. It was like, "Why? WHHHHYYYYY? do you do these things?" I know. It's because he's two and that's what two year olds do.

*********************************
I actually just got interrupted. Why? Because Asher has been screaming in his crib for a half an hour and Gabe walked downstairs all bleary eyed to tell me. Asher will not sleep. He sits on my lap and watches Las Vegas (there's nothing else on). I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, sweetie. It DOES actually get easier, I swear. Someday when your child is telling you about his online friends (which you then research on the sly) and his soul quest to have his own vehicle at the age of 16 (over my dead body), you will even long for the days when you could strap him into a chair and keep the world at bay, linoleum-enhanced chicken and all. xoxo, me