Thursday, October 13, 2005

Why organize?

I thought I should explain the photos. Asher's been sick so I don't have much else to do, since I wrapped up a project for a client (hehehe. Love saying that) last week. I have a very good friend and her mom coming in this weekend, don't know when exactly since she hasn't sent me her flight schedule grrrr. For someone on a perpetual schedule that's tough for me. Anyhoo...I'm cleaning and stuff to get ready and pretend like my house always looks like this. So that's why I'm organizing...

Of course, I should be writing a book review for a magazine that I promised I would write for. Or, let me go back even further. I should READ the book! Why am I putting it off? No deadline. One of the seven deadly sins of editors. Don't give your writer a deadline!!!!! In all honesty. I've been trying to finish other books that I must give back. I will read Tulia! I swear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I read all of your blogs I missed most of Sep and all of Oct, but now I am caught up. You are such a great and funny writer, I laughed, cried, and steamed while reading your adventures while I have been gone. I love you and am proud of you.

Your Hubby

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Twin! I hope your day is groovey! Tell Kara and her mom hi!

MQ said...

Thanks, girl! One more year closer to 30 in Vegas baby!

MQ said...

p.s. isn't my husband the sweetest? I got some Tiffany's teardrop earrings from him. How poetic...
Thank you Rachel for the earrings and necklace from Ann Taylor, and to Kara and Lois for the day off. Also, thank you to all of you who called/wrote to send me good wishes. I have an incredible group of people in my life. I love you all.