Monday, August 15, 2005

I did something stupid

I just watched a tribute to the 9/11 attacks, got it through email of course, and the mistake was watching it. I get chills everytime and, not that I was directly affected by what happened, but it always freaks me out that I was so far from home when it happened and so close to NYC (Syracuse) in comparison to where I should have been - Spokane. So it was stupid because it sends me into emotional fits, which I don't need right now. I feel crazy enough as it is. But it also reminds me of the good that I DO believe Terry and the guys are doing over there at least by keeping the war "over there" and not on the steps of my child's school. Anyway, I watch those videos for the same reason everyone else does, morbid curiosity, rememberence, etc.

So below are photos from my trip. Enjoy!

No comments: