Friday, July 01, 2005

Terry is home!

So it goes without saying we are like Christmas morning over here. He came bearing gifts for the kids and Asher is warming up to him nicely. He'll have to leave on the fifth but we are just pretending he never has to go back.

I had another positive dream last night. (Read my friend's blog to see my other dream. I think it's a positive sign.)

I dreamt I met Lance Armstrong. He was making an appearance and I happened to be there. A tall stair structure jutting to the sky stood in the middle of this field. It was from the set of a movie he was working on ( I had a flashback of him filming a scene like it was from Jaws, in my dream. The stairs were a part of the boat, which they took out and used for the photo op) Someone said that anyone who wants to meet Lance should climb to the top of the stairs. I was too afraid so I stayed a the bottom. But when he came back down I grabbed a picture of my mother out of my wallet (which I don't actually have) and I showed it to him and we both started crying. It was like he saw all the pain and just KNEW. Then I asked him to take a picture with me and my mom's photograph. And then I woke up.

No comments: