Monday, May 23, 2005

Photos of my guy


For anyone who wonders why I married him...exhibit A



Chow's good he says


Terry and Bryan BFF

Ok so I had some fun with these pics but I can't tell you how good it feels to see his face. I'm glad to see he is in good hands. (see them all at www.geocities.com/delta3318 )

It's a strange sort of comfort, knowing he is with people that are like his family, so he's not alone by any means - and neither am I for that matter. I've enjoyed talking with all the wives and girlfriends who know exactly what I am going through.

This weekend, Gabe's games were cancelled due to weather. Can't say that I'm sad about it, it's nice just to hang out at home - because I never get to do that...

Can I complain about some people I know for a minute? I know certain women in my new surroundings who are the most catty, petty creatures I've met since high school. These women pick fights because it makes them feel strong to "stand up for their children" and get "offended" (I really hate that word) just to create drama in their boring lives. I, however, don't need anymore drama right now. Shakespeare couldn't add any more drama to my life. I won't get into details because it just gets me in an emotional lather, but I'm just so tired of it. Can't we all just get along and lose the attitudes?

Well, I'm sure my son is sneaking tv time upstairs right now. I caught him yesterday asleep, sprawled on my bed in just his Superman underwear, Cartoon Network blaring from the little tv - he didn't even try to cover his tracks! Usually he'll turn on the tv and watch it from his room, the door cracked just enough for him to see the tv but not enough for me to see him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monique, dearie:

Remember, wolves run in packs and generally eat the newcomer.

xoxox,
Marie

PS: Tell Terri he looks very "top-gun-ish"! ;-)