Monday, October 22, 2007

Booze, views, and writing news

The strangest thing happened. I went to Vegas to turn 29 and a half, and I can't remember a thing. (Except that my party of eight and I got into Pure nightclub as VIPs :)






With feeling: Chooooooocccaaaalllllatte


Well, I decided not to write the book. At least not now or for that outlet and it's a good thing because last week I got another writing job with another military market magazine. I'm excited and occasionally want to throw up from fear I cannot write for two magazines and work 26 hours a week and not leave my children manging for crumbs in the kitchen. I'm plotting my long term strategy right now.

In other news, our deck is finished. Yeaaah!!!! And Terry only ended up falling on a table saw, crushing his leg, and hammering his thumb. Totally worth it. Our holiday open house is December 8, so if you want to come, send me an email ;)


My pretty little kitchen that I can now abandon since Terry promised he would grill everyday if I let him build his deck. Ain't love grand?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it! Wish I was closer because I would do a drop in for the open house . . . glad the big boy got to help too! Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas so someone out there remembers what you did, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but the picture of Terry with the toolbelt is TOO PRICELESS for words. Hopefully no one got hurt.

((Much love to MQ, Terry the Tool Man, and the boys))

julie anna said...

I wanna go to Vegas!!!!

Nicole said...

Me too...I need a vacation!