Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm an angry, patriotic, female...

...who believes in the right to arm yourself. LOL!

I'm such a sucker for these things. So I did three...

You Are 72% American

Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!


Your Inner Child Is Angry

You're not an angry person.
But when you don't get your way, watch out.
Like a very manipulative kid, you will get what you want.
Even if it takes a little kicking and screaming.

Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

2 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

51% American, 57% Male and my inner child is surprised. I'd say I'm surprised too, seeing how I just found out I'm an un-American transvestite.

Anonymous said...

mel is making big money for every click!!!