Thursday, September 07, 2006

This and that

First things first - yeah for Rachel whose hubby is home on leave from Iraq!

Gabey went back to school. He's in third grade. I want to cry.

Terry goes back to work on Tues so no more sleeping in for me. I want to cry.

This is Asher's last year at home. Eh. Feel ambivalent about that (see two posts ago).

No luck with the part time job hunt. But I did successfully stalk a recruiter, who, if I didn't freak him out too much, will call me for the next job.

Now for some TV gossip.

I liked Rosie on The View, but it will soon become the Rosie O'Donnell show where they will eat Elisabeth. Of course, they'll still be hungry because the woman is in incredible shape.

I have NOT seen Katie on the nightly news yet, but I did see one of her many critics on MSNBC and I gotta say, LAY OFF!!!! Who cares if she had Botox. I'm more distressed about the fact that SHE and pics of a (very cute) celebrity baby are considered "news"! Murrow boys my ass. ARGGGGGH!

I AM SO sad about the Crocodile Hunter's death. He was one of the few genuine people left on TV.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You know...that's the tough part about Rosie. I will admit that I think she's funny (and I wasn't a big fan of Star so I'm happy about the switcheroo) but I hate to see her haggle Elisabeth. I hope Elisabeth stands up to her...

I haven't seen Katie on CBS yet...I've heard and re-heard about CBS's new philosophy or "make-over"...I have a feeling that, although they say Americans are ready for a more flexible, non-plastic anchor, I highly doubt it.