Thursday, June 29, 2006

Leave Bwitney awone!

I'm sorry, I just can't resist. She cries about her privacy and then poses nude a la Demi Moore.

"Take my picture!"
"No, don't!"
"Take my picture!"
"No, don't!"

Either you want publicity or you don't. Don't you think posing nude is going to bring unwanted attention from the Papparazzi?

And the other big news about Star Jones, (no pun intended) ? I was surprised to hear that she was being replaced by Rosie because frankly I'd rather watch Barbara Walter's bathe than watch Rosie on The View. Of course they'll have to change it to Rosie's View. Not that I watch that show anymore (Ellen is kicking their butts in the ratings I think) but really I think this whole mess is a little unfair to Star. Yes, she's an obnoxious diva but to tell her to lie about her departure then get pissed that she announced she "decided" to leave. And THEN replace her with another token black co-host who played a lawyer on TV? C'mon!!!! I'll tell you one thing, I'll be watching NBC in the mornings. I miss Meredith :(

And now I'm part of the machine....

But just to prove that I'm not entirely shallow, I just scored 95 percent on the "Could you pass the U.S. citizenship test?" Whoo hooo. I only got #19 wrong, which, ironically, is "19. What INS form is used to apply to become a naturalized citizen?"

Ha!

8 comments:

Martini said...

I don't believe I've posted a comment on your blog before now.
If I haven't....I'm honored. If I have...glad to be back.

I agree about with your Britney comments. I've seen the cover....Britney is no Demi.

Once and only once will I give her this credit....it takes guts to pose nude when pregnant.

As for Star and Barbara....I say we let them fight it out in a Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Why can't we all just get along?

Anonymous said...

Hi r martini! Welcome! And feel free to leave shopping tips :)

Martini said...

Thank you...look for tips coming soon.

BTW...thanks for visiting my blog which I update infrequently.

Can I think about your question? :)

Heather Hansen said...

I actually felt sorry for Star after watching Larry King. :( I didn't think I ever would.

Isn't Brit-brit rediculous?!

Silver said...

I must be the only one who sides with Brit in her sob-story. I'm betting though she was approached by the mag to do the shot, rather than the other way around.

But who cares, in my personal opinion, she looks good. There's something about a pregnant naked little-lady that makes me to Ten-Hut! Kudos to her for having the balls (or tits, take your pick) for doing that nude shot in the first place.

Anonymous said...

silver - Yeah, she looks good, but it's called photoshop. Didn't you see her on the NBC thing? And anyway, I'm not a hater, I just hate they hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...

So true about Britney. You don't get to decide how you're famous, do you? Or what people pay attention to? Oh, and congrats on your citizenship score!

Nicole said...

I couldn't agree more! I was thinking the same thing when I heard about her photos...the celebs are always crying one day and flagging down the paparazzi the next...so glad I'm not famous! Lol...