Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tagged

I'm it, thanks to MaryAnn

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Pizza store cashier
2. Retail clerk
3. Radio station front desk girl
4. web content manager/marketing writer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. A Few Good Men
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. First Wives Club

Four places you have lived:
1. California
2. Washington
3. Pennsylvania
4. Oregon

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desparate Housewives
3. Survivor
4. Project Runway

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Reno
3. Lake Tahoe
4. Canada

Four websites I visit daily:
1. MSN homepage
2. At least one of my blog buddies
3. A celebrity gossip page. I know, I know, but it's right there on MSN, I can't help it.
4. ???

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food
2. Godiva Key Lime Truffle
3. Poody snacks
4. A good filet and merlot

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach
2. With my family, Terry
3. Touring Europe
4. Disneyworld

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
Everyone linked to my blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, MaryAnn beat me too it. Check your inbox for my answers. :o)
CW

Anonymous said...

One question - what is a 'Poody Snack?'

Sounds like something nasty that you'd likely find SnoopDog snackin on.

MQ said...

A poody snack is something my husband made up for me when we first were married. It's not really new but he was so sweet about it. It's brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge! We were so broke when we first were married (in college and parents!) that was our splurge; Little Debbie brownies, cheapo ice cream and Hershey's syrup :) Still my favorite, obviously...

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I'd think about renaming the poody snack. It could sound unsavory in mixed company. ;)

MQ said...

NEVAH! Poody snacks they will always be :)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I lived in PA too! And I have just made five pitchers of margaritas. Hey, they're green. It's St. Patrick's Day after all.