Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rabid dogs

Yeaaaaaahhhh! One of the Few *wink, wink* things I liked about being forced to transfer to GU to finsh my BA was their celebrated basketball team. I was always intimidated by the walking, talking Abercrombie ad students. Not. (And then I was introduced to the fervor of Syracuse Orangemen.) Whatever, this headline on MSN made me laugh...

Gonzaga Fans intimidate refs


"Jessie Evans, coach of San Francisco, complained Tuesday about the home court
advantage the Zags will have in this weekend's conference tournament. He also
complained that referees are intimidated by the raucous sellout crowds at
Gonzaga.

He thought the tournament should be held at a "neutral" site, which Evans defined as San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego, where six of the eight WCC teams are based."


You're in the Kennel, what the hell do you expect? What a sore loser...


GO BULLDOGS!

No comments: