Thursday, October 13, 2005

Before and After



I'm organized this pile of toys. Got rid of about half of them. Look how Asher is eyeing them like he's never seen them before. They sit untouched everyday!!!!

Before

After - Not much changed but still...better. Any advice on what to do with a THOUSAND xbox controllers???



Before and After

(Looked better before!)



Before and After



Before and After

After


Random cords. Have no idea what some of these go to, but if I toss, the husband will surely sense it from Iraq and need one of them, urgently.

Sick babies get to lounge a lot. Watchin' Elmo

3 comments:

Silver said...

Words....words...more words.....holy cow, you've got an Xbox??? Got Xbox Live?

MQ said...

LOL. Oh yeah. My son and husband are big gamers. Of course, as big as a 7 year old with a censoring mom can be ;) No Xbox live. That would only encourage them....I only play Tetris Worlds.

Silver said...

If you get Live, add me to your friends list. My tag is "Mr Silverblood". You could even get a 2 month trail to try it out.