Monday, September 26, 2005

Go diva

Today started very productive and spiraled into depression. How is that? I woke up on time, not early but on time, fed my children a healthy breakfast, ensured Gabe brushed his teeth and took his vitamins, a kiss and a pat on the head he was onto the bus.

I made some friendly chit chat with my pregnant neighbor after the kids were gone, and went for a (pathetic) run. (I'm attempting to get back on a normal exercising schedule again. Putting first things first (habit 3, seven habits of highly effective people. Guess what I'm reading?) and closed my eyes while running past my dirty kitchen so as not to get distracted on this effective day. I rushed downstairs and began on my goal oriented list of things to do. But sometime between the second to last item on my checklist, a surprising email and an irritating health related discovery I started to unravel. I made peace with my checklist, replied to the email, called a doctor, and looked for chocolate. Here's to a better day...and a local Godiva.

No comments: