Monday, September 26, 2005

Gabe's first school dance

I can't believe I forgot to write about this. Gabe went to his first dance last weekend. No dates, corsages or spiked punch, just a lot of roudy, screaming elementary school students dancing up the night. They had a blast and Gabey almost came totally out of his shell. He did the YMCA, learned the Chicken Dance, attempted the Macarena and threw a fit about another dance even I couldn't keep up with. He wouldn't join the Conga line, but it was fun and he was exhausted after two hours of dancing. A boy after my own heart! See photos below

1 comment:

Melminda said...

Wow small world!! And oh how I wish I could go back to my son's first dance. Such innocent times.
Enjoy every precious moment, take lots of movies if you can... and never think it gets easier when they get older because when they become less dependant it becomes harder to let go. Blessings and smiles to you and yours!