Wednesday, August 03, 2005

For Marie

Ok Marie, this note's for you. I'm at the library balancing Asher on mylap and letting him rifle through my purse to keep him happy. Right now he's trying to slide my credit cards into the floppy drive....anyhoo...

It's been a really fun trip so far. The reunion was a blast! Drank and danced all night long. I'm still trying to catch up from that weekend! Have another girls trip coming up this weekend. Still not ready to come home though! I have been courting a job prospect while I've been traveling. I don't know though, full time work still seems a little scary to me. Send out good vibes people.

So unfortunatley for my east coast friends...I love Seattle/Tacoma. I want to live here for sure. It's just so friendly and active out here, I miss it. But I do realize that I am here during the most glorious time of year and I'm being a little deceived by all the sun and blue sky - oh, and I'm staying with my friends who live next to Greenlake. Well, this is short and sweet but I promise juicy details when I have time to write without a baby on my lap!

Monique

No comments: